Hey there, I'm Rachel!
I'm a makeup artist specializing in bridal makeup and eyelash extensions.
I believe in glowing skin, beautifully groomed brows, and still looking like yourself when the makeup is done. I am so lucky to be able to work with brides to feel like the absolute best version of themselves on their wedding day.
I'm also a certified lash extension technician and have received training and certifications from Lavish Lashes, Stellalash Academy, and Lesya Zakharova. I'm passionate about maintaining the health of my clients' natural lashes so they can wear extensions for as long as they want without any damage.
If you're dying to hear more, here are five things you might not know about me:
- My husband and I have two dogs: a Yorkshire Terrier named Piper and a Miniature Dapple Dachshund named Ralph. Piper likes to play fetch with a tiny tennis ball and Ralph enjoys being held like a small child.
- I over-research everything. Buying pens on Amazon? You better believe I'm about to read at least 20 reviews.
- I recently married my high school sweetheart on a hot summer day in Louisiana. He's truly my better half.
- I'm a night owl. In fact, I'm typing this sentence at 12:05 AM.
- I prefer beer over wine and especially love a good sour!
Still here? Let's chat! Click here to submit an inquiry or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I can't wait to meet you!